Position: 2nd Shift Help Desk Support
Duration: Open Ended Contract
Location: Onsite Training then Remote
Job Description: Our client in Louisville KY is looking for a Help Desk Support Analyst to join their team. You will be providing customer service and technical support for End Users PCs, server applications and hardware. You will be fielding calls from various types of employees within the healthcare system. The support could be via Email, Phone and other forms of communication. The applications you support will mostly be proprietary, but you will be supporting office and printer functions as well.
Environment: You will be joining a team with an open environment where you are encouraged to interact with each other and other teams, while maintaining a high and efficient resolution rate.
Daily Responsibilities: Answer support calls and resolves issues in a timely and professional manner. Interact with team on complex problems, escalating issues when needed.
· 1 year of helpdesk/call center experience
· Basic problem-solving skills
· Understanding of Microsoft Office
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
· Experience troubleshooting devices and software
· Experience remotely supporting end users
· Supporting Networking Printers
· Remote Access Support
· 2-3 years of helpdesk/call center experience
· Healthcare background
· CompTIA A+, or Network+ Certification
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.