Access Management Analyst
Fortune 50 Healthcare Client – Louisville, KY (Remote Options Available)
Long Term Contract
Brooksource is searching for an Access Management Analyst for a Fortune 50 client in the healthcare industry . You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high energy environment. As an Access Management Analyst you would be responsible for setting up user accounts, granting access, and controlling user's identity management. Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills are necessary to excel in this role, as you will be the first point of contact for internal user requests.
- previous experience with Active Directory should include ACL and NTFS permissions and policies, organizational units, adding folders, and modifying groups
- Full understanding of how security works together in Active Directory
- Prior work with network file systems and understand how to secure them
- Ability to multitask and work with internal users on a day to day basis and provide exceptional customer service
Nice to Have:
- Experience working within Exchange
- SQL administration skills.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.