Agile Business Analyst
Location: Huntsville, AL (100% On-site)
Salary: $120k – 130k
Are you an experienced Agile Business Analyst with a passion for gathering and managing mission-critical user needs? Our Defense Contracting client in Huntsville, AL is seeking a skilled individual to lead requirements gathering efforts and collaborate with the Product team to improve user experience and adoption. With a focus on Agile and Scrum methodologies, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role and an active Top Secret clearance.
- Lead the collection, capture, and management of mission user needs from prioritization, concept development, and user story writing to support development and deployment as a Business Analyst Subject Matter Expert.
- Facilitate the gathering of business-focused requirements to support a Product team and Product Owner, including defining the backlog and ensuring the user’s perspective is considered.
- Work with Product Owner and users to determine operational objectives of business needs and elicit requirements.
- Focus on requirements to improve usability, user experience, and user adoption and engagement.
- Identify core business needs, decompose and document concepts of operation, story maps, briefings, and user stories, document business rules, and construct workflow diagrams, as needed.
- Condense complex business processes into clear and actionable user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Work with IT and mission stakeholders to review, update, and maintain a business process roadmap of the to-be system and evaluate areas of reengineering by outlining potential to-be processes.
- 7+ years of experience working in an IT environment
- 4+ years of experience in a Business or Requirements Analyst role
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and best practices
- Experience with requirements management tools, including Jira or TFS/Azure DevOps
- Active Top Secret clearance REQUIRED
- HS diploma or GED
- Agile or Scrum Certification
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
About Eight Eleven Group
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.