Brooksource is looking for an associate-level individual to join the Agile Product Organization at our Fortune 13 Health Insurance Client. Agile Product Management serves as the internal voice of the customer. Defines system features and participates in validation. Responsible for the scope of work that the Agile Release Train (ART) will complete, and the vision and roadmap for the Agile Release Train (ART). Must be aware of other work being completed within the Portfolio so that they can help teams proactively manage risks and dependencies. The incumbent provides expert content/professional leadership on assignments/projects. Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
· Microsoft Office
· High degree of comfort in fast-paced dynamic / ambiguous environment
· Ability to balance technical knowledge with business possibility and acumen
· Ability to work cross functionally with Compliance, IRM, Infrastructure, and Software Engineering
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
· Internship/limited work experience within an Agile environment
· Previous Business Analysis/Project Coordination experience preferred
· Experience working in technology or in close engagement on component preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.