Brooksource is looking to hire an Agile Product Analyst to assist one of our local Health Insurance/Pharmacy Benefit Management clients. This Agile Product Analyst will assist Product Managers, who act as the middle-men between business and technical stakeholders, as it pertains to all things computing, engineering, and middleware. You will communicate with team members in terms of daily team work, sharing information, sharing workload, ensure that the customers are kept continuously and proactively informed on the progress of the submitted requests and that client relationship is developed and maintained.
• Work Initiation – validates and coordinates requests from the customer as related to their requirements, hardware and software needs, ensures APM coverage/assignment
• Change Agent – ability to analyze processes and determine improvements by suggesting optimization of workflows, develop and produce reporting including KPIs, Scorecards and ongoing daily/monthly reports, work with CoP to review trends and needs for additional services
• Collaboration – communicates with team members in terms of daily team work, sharing information, sharing workload, ensures that the customers are kept continuously and proactively informed on the progress of the submitted requests and that client relationship is developed and maintained
• Resourceful and flexible when necessary, with sense of urgency and initiative
• Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure operations and support organizations
• Strong problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
• High degree of comfort in a fast-paced / ambiguous environment
• Experience in Agile tools (JIRA/Rally), collaboration tools (Confluence, SharePoint, HipChat, etc), reporting tools (Tableau), ticketing systems (ServiceNow, iServ, etc)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation
• Ability to use sound judgement
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details
• Understand and carry out written and oral instructions
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.