Farmington Hills, MI
As an Algorithm Engineer, you will be developing algorithms for autonomous vehicles with an international leader in mobility solutions. You will be collaborating with experts to develop algorithms enhancing the safety of vehicles ultimately leading to an autonomous future. The ideal candidate must have exceptional communication skills and preferably prior experience in ADAS.
- Bachelors degree in areas such as Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Math, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with C/C++ and model based software such as MATLAB/Simulink
- 2+ years of experience with requirement management databases such as DOORS
- 2+ years of experience with tools such as Git, PTC/Integrity
- Responsible for end to end execution of functions from gathering requirements to in-vehicle-performance
- Implement ADAS algorithms in Simulink and generate code with MATLAB Ecoder
- Review test reports from MIL/HIL/SIL and analyze failures
What's in it for you?
- Work with one of the leading forward-thinking companies in Mobility
- See immediate impact from your work– ADAS saves lives!
- Enjoy team events to expand your network and learn more about other teams
- Enroll in comprehensive Health Benefits and Weekly Pay Checks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.