Android Augmented Reality Developer
Our client is looking to hire an Android Developer for their Augmented Reality (AR) Squad working in Kotlin and using ARCore and Sceneform. The right candidate will be a key contributor, who is comfortable writing new code daily — adding new AR features and upgrading existing AR features — in the exciting and growing field of AR in Retail.
• At least 3 years client development experience – with some experience in native Android client-side programming
• Practical experience with at least one of the following: AR development, VR development, 3D robotics programming, 3D game programming (e.g., hands-on with OpenGL or Unity 3D), or knowledge of advanced linear algebra + matrix math
• Knowledge of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
• Practical experience in ARCore and Sceneform
• Experience developing native Android applications with Kotlin
Nice to Have:
• Practical experience in ARCore and Sceneform (we are willing to do on-the-job training for the right candidate if they don’t know ARCore/Sceneform)
• Kotlin experience (we are willing to do on-the-job training for the right candidate if they don’t know Kotlin)
• Greater Seattle area (but fully remote is okay)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
• Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks
• Opportunity to work remote
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.