$60-$70/hr Depending on Experience
As the Android Developer you will be maintaining and developing functionality to the main consumer mobile application for a national financial, insurance, and annuities firm. The Android Developer will closely work with key stakeholders to improve the organizations utilization of emerging technologies surrounding mobile digitalization. As a Digital team member, the Android Developer will gather technical requirements and leverage current features to improve usability and overall performance of consumer mobile applications.
· 4+ years of experience in Android Development
· BA or BS in Computer Science
· Strong understanding of Android UI
· 1+ Years hands-on knowledge of Kotlin
· Experience with REST APIs and architecture patterns such as MVP
· Design and build native mobile application features for Android platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.