Front End Developer (Angular)
As the Angular Developer you will work to develop and support our fortune 100 clients front end financial web application. This is a unique opportunity where you will be participating in a fast-paced Agile environment while working on highly visible projects for a premier leader in the industry space. This agile line oversees building and maintaining of a web application used by millions of policy holders. If you are looking to grow your career in a modern web technology stack and learn from a great team of engineers, please continue reading and apply!
· Strong experience in front-end development (Angular required, AngularJS nice to have)
· Some experience in back-end development; Java (required), Spring (preferred), Node.js (a plus)
· Experience with CI/CD/DevOps; Jenkins or Concourse experience is preferred; AWS / Kubernetes a plus)
· Design experience integrating front-end and back-ends together to create a fully functional app, creating new applications from scratch, designing shared code is preferred
· Experience with API development and Apigee a plus
· Experience in coordinating with other areas(upstream/downstream) a plus
· Strong bias for Automation
· Strong decision-making skills for problem solving
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working in Agile/Dev team environment
· Experience with version control (Github)
· Continuous Learner
· Help develop new software for our client’s web page
· Interact and communicate with business partners and users
· Troubleshoot and correct complex technical issues
What’s in it for you:
· Working on cutting edge web app
· Highly visible work for Fortune 100 company
· Opportunity for long term employment and career growth
· Awesome workspace right in the arena district!
· Work with developers of all skill levels
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.