Inver Grover Heights, MN
Our Fortune 100 Agricultural company is seeking a motivated API Developer to help create the Company’s next-generation middleware. This role will work with the product team to build integrations with backend systems, serving customer facing web portals. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud integration patterns and experience building scalable, secure, and maintainable backend services. Must be able to effectively interact with Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, and business users to understand the overall enterprise solution. Must be capable of managing multiple deliverables and defining scope for new or existing applications.
- 4+ years of experience developing and implementing APIs
- Strong coding skills: Python is preferred.
- Experience with Agile development practices and techniques
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
- Experience writing and verifying secure coding techniques
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to mentor others on the team
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers and collaborate with team members
- WS native technologies such as API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, CloudWatch and Step Functions
- Ability to troubleshoot services in complex distributed environments
- Knowledge of SAP OData services
- Hands on experience using CI/CD and DevOps practices to deliver products
- Familiarity with authentication and authorization services such as Okta
- Experience with SQL Server and DB2 databases
- Experience with Apache Velocity Template Language (VTL)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.