Our client, an enterprise Retail and foodservice distributor is looking for an Appian Developer. You’ll work closely with Appian Consultants as well as various internal team members to build robust workflows within Appian. This role involves setting up new customers, adding new items and vendors, so you’ll work with various stakeholders across the organization.
- 2+ years of hands-on Development experience with Appian including
- Building workflows, customized development, etc.
- Computer Science Degree or relevant IT experience which may include Software Development, BA, QA, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, and familiar with agile ceremonies and sprint development cycles.
- Experience working in a SAFe Agile environment.
- Previous experience working with Automation tools (RPA) such as Zenphi or Power Automate.
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience working in an enterprise cloud environment (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- Build and Design End to End Solutions using BPM Platforms such as Appian
- Strong experience with implementation of Apps in Appian
- Translate business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions.
- Identify, propose, evaluate, estimate, and drive solutions considering people, process and system impacts.
- Develop and use library of reusable Appian components that can be leveraged across processes and workflows.
- Interact with Appian consultants for technical design discussions and issues resolution.
- Demonstrates Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Proven experience with analysis, designing and developing solutions on BPM technologies
- Proven experience on Appian BPM platform primarily on Appian custom plugins, SAIL, CDT, Process and Interface design
- Play pivotal role in developing Appian based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Perform functional and performance testing
- Enable automation of functions using BPM and RPA tools
- Experience with relational databases and SQL scripting
- Advance knowledge of Java is a plus
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.