Application Developer III
- Take part in designing, developing and testing new applications – both front end and back end.
- Write well-designed, efficient code that is easily understood by fellow developers
- Participate in code reviews
- Troubleshoot, debug, and add enhancements to existing applications
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, and other developers in an Agile environment
- Participate in the development and support of multiple products
- Lead and mentor less experienced developers
- Designs, writes, develops and implements innovative and advanced mobile applications.
- Troubleshoots and debugs applications, including user and system interface functionality.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Designs modifications based on defined requirements and coordinates development efforts on maintained applications.
- Programs and directs other programmers in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, ETL, assists with testing and migrating code through test regions.
- Leads design and code walk thru as a presenter or reviewer.
- Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience.
- Work experience in addition to degree: 5-10 years as an IT Application Developer or equivalent.
- 4 years coding/programming, troubleshooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis.
Must Have Technologies:
- Developing and testing RESTful APIs
- Angular 5+
- Continuous Integration platforms such as Pivotal, Jenkins, CodePipeline
- Configuring and troubleshooting API gateways
Nice To Have Technologies:
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.