Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Detroit, MI (remote thru 2020)
The most prominent health insurer in the state is seeking a technical individual to join the team to bring AI efforts to life. You will be creating “self-serve” solutions and tools for members to use, improving mobile applications, chatbots, building AI/Machine Learning capabilities, and implementing new UI features to enhance member experience. If artificial intelligence and machine learning excite you and you value building tools to interact with customers and vastly improving technological capabilities, keep reading and apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field.
- Hands-on internship or post-grad work navigating throughout the Agile SDLC and OOP development experience with Java, Python, C#, etc.
- Academic or professional project work that exposed you to AI/ML/Deep Learning concepts.
- An understanding of cloud computing and integrating third-party APIs.
- Exposure to the DevOps process/framework, especially sharing, promoting, and migrating code to/within the cloud.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Build/expand on chatbot technology with an emphasis on privacy and securing information.
- Analyzing data to formulate new processes to streamline the collection and analysis of said data.
- Write programs using Python, third-party tools, and other languages.
- Create meaningful insights using data and create advanced automation efforts.
- Create new insights into decision-making and automating processes that typically would require manual decision-making.
- Build a better member experience by making more valuable insights and in turn, using data and automation to build greater technical capabilities.
What’s In It For You…?
- Join a team dedicated to building and enhancing AI/ML technology and directly impact the member experience and enhance how members interact with technology.
- Join Brooksource’s exclusive Elevate program that provides online technical training meant to rapidly enhance your technical ability and a senior mentor to be your source of truth.
- Get your foot in the door of a massive health insurance network that is on the cusp of a massive digital revolution and create a direct impact in said revolution.
- Enroll in weekly paychecks and comprehensive health benefits.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.