Brooksource is hiring an Associate Business Analyst for one of our leading healthcare clients in the Greater Nashville Area. While this role is slated to act as a business analyst, the right person will also be focused on collaborating with internal users providing top tier service. This person will be supporting larger initiatives across the organization, specifically through an application rationalization as our client makes technology leaps to further the organization in the care it provides its patients. This person will identify and track applications, meet with stakeholders, as well as identify if the application is currently supported in the environment to make it sure it meets security standards. Below are a few items our client is looking for in their ideal candidate!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- High level of emphasis on customer service and experience
- Ability to work on projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Work on product/project teams identifying strategic roadmaps for success for technology transitions
- Partner with internal users on tools and its current supported level in the environment
- Effectively communicate complex and/or difficult information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting various end users and peers
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Ability to grow within an industry leading healthcare system
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
- Opportunity to directly impact customers
- Ongoing professional and technical training
- Collaborative team environment
- Take part in a professional development program designed to help achieve professional goals and be rewarded for doing so
- Exposure to cross-functional teams and leadership.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.