Associate Data Engineer
6 Month Contract-to-Hire
$25/hr+ (based on experience)
We are hiring an associate level data engineer to support our clients’
high-performance Data Services team. As the Data Developer, you will have a
strong interest in development and some experience in developing and monitoring
Integration services. Most of the work will involve working with team
members to support the analytics and data platforms for our end client.
· 0-3 years of experience in designing, building and supporting data platforms across Datawarehouse and Big Data platforms
· 1-2 years Scripting experience – Bash, Python, R, Perl
· 1-2 years of experience in supporting software on Linux Platform (SQL)
· Strong communication skills as this role will need to collaborate with both teams across the organization boundaries and report out progress in terms of key initiatives.
· Demonstrate knowledge of data platforms such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Snowflake, Google Cloud Dataflow, MapR, etc.
· Learn and understand related methodologies and connects individual work assignments to overall project delivery
· Support Data Engineering team in designing and building effective and efficient data pipelines for ingestion for analytics and reporting
· Identify opportunities and build solutions to optimize data processing, improve data quality and reduce failures
· Support operational reporting to Leadership Team
· Complete deliverables as assigned by phase, iteration, or sprint.
· Research or triage new problems spanning multiple systems or applications. Identify resolution in a timely manner.
· Communicate issue, request, or problem status to all parties as appropriate.
What is in it for you?
· Ability to work with industry-leading data platforms
· Ability to learn directly from a Team Development lead to gain experience at an
About Eight Eleven:
· At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do.
A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re
your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
· For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are
designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract,
contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based
upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our
national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight
Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us,
we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
· Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.