Associate DevOps Network Engineer
6-month contract-to-hire (W-2, 40 hours/week)
Remote Opportunity – team collaboration events in greater Austin, TX
Brooksource is looking for an Associate DevOps Network Engineer to join their Fortune 100 Technology Client on their Global IT Network Development team. This team formulates and implements tactical plans for networked systems, builds and manages solutions for current and future development and handles troubleshooting as needed.
As an Associate DevOps Network Engineer, you will join a team responsible for implementing how they build, model, analyze and monitor the Client's current and next generation networks. As part of this role, you will work with multiple business teams on automating and maximizing the network security and management of unknown devices across all areas of the network.
- Collaborates and pairs with other project team members to research and identify unauthorized devices across the network
- Monitors tools scanning the network and cleaning device inventory data
- Support removal of rogue devices across the network
- Works under direction of Senior Network Engineer to support automation of unregistered device detection
- Participates in learning activities around network security, network virtualization, and network automation
- Knowledge of networking technologies, protocols, and network hardware and software
- Interest in network security and network automation
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects/activities and deliver against deadlines
- Excellent communication, collaborative and innovation skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.