Associate Full-Stack Developer
Contract to Hire
As an Associate Full-Stack Developer, you will be designing, developing and maintaining a key contract negotiation tool for a Fortune 15 Healthcare Insurance company. This tool assists with modeling client contracts to assess terms and ultimately enhance efficiency and cost-savings to the organization. You will use your technical and programing foundation, problem-solving skills, and a passion for learning new technologies to progress in this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred or the equivalent in education and experience
- 2+ years of React.js experience
- 2+ years of professional experience scripting with Python
- 1+ year working with Django
- Experience with AWS EC2 or RDS preferred
- Professional Experience working in an Agile environment, Scrum or Kanban
- Develop, design and maintain an enterprise healthcare application
- Develop, test, and prepare all code for production
- Create functional and technical system designs for an enterprise application
- Work with business end-users across the organizations
- Work alongside an enterprise scrum team to define software requirements and code, test and debug the application as well as create UX design
- Participate in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment
What’s In It For You?
- Mentorship by Senior leaders on the team
- Opportunity to learn new technologies
- Opportunity to start your career in Technology in a Fortune 15 enterprise environment
- Onsite cafeteria
- Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.