Associate Infrastructure Developer
12-month contract with strong potential for hire or extension
Uptown Charlotte, NC (3 days/week in office)
W2 position (we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time)
Brooksource is searching for an Associate Infrastructure Developer to join our Fortune 200 financial services client in their IT Services Management and Network Infrastructure team. In this position, you will play a key role in the company's AIOps journey.
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving business challenges through innovation and engineering practices. You will collaborate with multiple internal & external teams to design and deliver complex, and mission critical automation use cases. You will also be part of our innovation team mentoring them with design and development of automation use cases. This is an ideal opportunity for a recent college graduate with 0-2 years of professional experience and strong infrastructure and coding knowledge to make a large impact within our client’s ongoing transformation.
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Gitlab and/or Ansible
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Deployment automation and orchestration
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Ability to work across enterprise to design, specification, development, and testing automation use cases.
- Working experience with various cloud-native application architectures, micro services, and distributed systems.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux systems and associated scripting tools
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills are essential
- Knowledge of Network fundamentals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant fields OR boot camp/certification program with 0-2 years of professional work experience
- Eagerness to learn on the job — including the tools, tricks and techniques needed to get the job done and be successful in a modern IT organization
- Desire to join a company where you can grow your skills and your responsibilities
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, energetic, and high performing team
- This role will serve as a highly specialized technical lead. We are looking for a high energy team player with an innovative mindset interested in joining a group of IT professionals dedicated to enhancing IT operations. Passion for technology and problem solving are a must have. These services help their business partners seize the enormous growth opportunities that drive value for the company.
- Join an exclusive upskilling program that includes mentorship and online technical training while working full time.
- Enroll in weekly paychecks and comprehensive health benefits.
- Regular touchpoints with your Brooksource liaison to receive regular performance feedback.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.