Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Start Date: November 16th, 2020
**We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position**
As an entry-level IT Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies and platforms across the largest healthcare provider in Michigan! Whether it’s Salesforce, AI, Machine Learning, data integration, etc., you will be responsible for creating a complex assembly of solutions in order to solve problems in the business. If you are a technical individual that’s looking to leverage your strong communication skills and outgoing personality, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical field.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies in an IT organization, through internships or professional experience.
- Strong skills with OOP and an understanding of the SDLC.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts across a variety of groups.
- Use your technical expertise to guide the business/IT department towards the best path for digital investments.
- For example, identifying the best uses for Azure, new AI/ML tools, etc.
- Translate technical conversations with network and solution engineers into a format that will be presented to executive business leaders.
- Your role will be technical in nature and will involve some minor OOP for prototyping, but development will be a small part of the role.
- Be persistent and strategic in driving action items with a variety of stakeholders and business units.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
- Paid online technical training through our online learning management system.
- Opportunity to gain high visibility with upper management and learn from senior employees.
- Position yourself for future growth within the organization and the chance to work on business-critical projects despite minimal professional experience.
- Competitive benefits, 401k and Pension Plan after conversion.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.