Associate Applications Developer – MuleSoft
6 Month Contract-to-Hire
$25/hr+ (based on experience)
We are hiring an associate level application developer to support our clients’ high-performance Data Services team. As the MuleSoft Application Developer, you will have a strong interest in development and some experience in developing and monitoring Integration services. Most of the work will involve setting up file transfer solutions and developing new services using API Led Architecture Paradigm.
· 0-3 years of experience in developing Java Based applications (Java, .NET, SQL)
· Good understanding of Integration Patterns and REST based web services.
· Experience in building services using middleware and messaging products – MuleSoft, Talend, Kafka, DataStage will be a plus.
· Strong communication skills as this role will need to collaborate with both teams across the organization boundaries and report out progress in terms of key initiatives.
· Demonstrates knowledge of Java based applications, integration technologies such as MuleSoft & Talend, ETL (extract, transform, and Load) process, and conceptual knowledge of setting up file transfers solution.
· Responsible for completion of Integration development tasks including file transfer setup within a project. Completes deliverables as assigned by phase, iteration, or sprint. Understands various SDLC methodologies and connects individual work assignments to overall project delivery.
· Follow established procedures in building Integration solutions and provide general maintenance and operational support including on-call support activities
· Leverage technical knowledge and training to assist application teams in identification and resolution of Integration related issues. Research or triage new, problems spanning multiple systems or applications.
· Communicate issue, request, or problem status to all parties as appropriate.
· Be curious and creatively look for opportunities to leverage innovative technology as well as optimize processes and methodologies.
What is in it for you?
· Ability to work with an industry-leading emerging technology
· Ability to learn directly from a Team Development lead to gain experience at an enterprise-level environment
About Eight Eleven:
· At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
· For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
· Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.