Junior Network Operations Center Technician (NOC)
6-12 Month Contract-To-Hire
(No work after hours/no overnight hours)
As a Junior NOC Technician, you will be responsible for daily monitoring of the network environment for a Healthcare Technology company in Windsor, CT. In this position, you be part of the Core NOC team, monitoring the Enterprise Network infrastructure. You will be responsible for ensuring the network is up and running, with no issues. This is a great opportunity for growth in a Fortune 50 environment!
- Bachelor’s or Associates in Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field
- Level 1 Networking experience- monitoring network environment
- Experience with Router/Switch management; experience with Cisco Voice preferred
- CCNA or CCENT preferred
- Knowledge of ticketing systems
- Understanding of Python scripting
- Experience with Checkpoint firewalls preferred
- Perform daily monitoring of the network environment
- Perform technical analysis to identify and resolve network related problems and performance issues
- Python scripting
- Handling level 1 voice issues- Cisco Voice
- Research new technologies, recommend enhancements and configuration changes to improve and optimize the network environment
- Interface with users, external vendors, and customers as necessary
What’s In It For You?
- Free technical training and professional mentorship
- Working in and supporting a Fortune 50 enterprise technical environment
- Working with a close-knit team
- Opportunity for growth within the Infrastructure organization
- Working for one of America’s most diverse and inclusive companies
- Weekly paychecks
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.