Associate Platform Engineer
Franklin Lakes, NJ (Remote due to COVID)
12 Month Contract to Hire
$25-$28/hour Depending on Experience
As the Platform Engineer, you will play an essential role in creating a communication platform from the ground up for an enterprise healthcare company. The platform engineer will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, patching, and scripting in a Linux environment. You will also be responsible for utilizing DevOps tools and writing SQL queries. As the platform engineer, you will be joining a Platform Engineering team and interface with counterparts and technology partners to deliver groundbreaking, engaging, and interactive communication experiences. In this role, you will deliver numerous high-profile milestones and responsible for the engineering, operations, deployment & maintenance of core platforms.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree
· Project Experience in administrating Linux and Windows environments and fluent in Unix
· Experience with configuration management tools and automation platforms is a plus (e.g. Ansible)
· Project or Internship experience working in a fast-paced production environment
· Exposure to DevOps tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
· Develop and design an enterprise healthcare application from ground up
· Research and help to implement micro services for communicate application eco-system
· Communicate with senior engineers and business end-users across the organizations
· Assist with automation of redundant workflows
· Develop automated methods for the deployment of communication infrastructure
What’s In It For You?
· You will be mentored by Senior leaders on the team
· Opportunity to learn new technologies such as Kore.ai, Genesys and Nuance
· Opportunity to progress your career in Technology in a Fortune 13 enterprise environment
· Opportunity to work on the top technology initiative for software engineering organization
· Weekly paychecks
· Onsite cafeteria
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.