Associate Product Owner
Eden Prairie, MN
We are seeking Digital Product Owner to join their growing Digital Product Strategy team. This group’s goal is to build out and support the capability of their digital products. The Business Analyst will work directly alongside product owners and development teams. Strong candidates will have digital and/or consumer experience as well as client-facing experience.
The Product Owner will work directly alongside ux designers and development teams. Strong candidates will have agile experience as well as experience working with technical and non-technical team members.
- 2+ years of experience working as a business analyst in an enterprise environment
- 1+ years of experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience working with digital or consumer products
- Comfortable working with cloud-based task management applications
- Proven ability to communication between business and technology teams as well as with client stakeholders
- Strong organization, project management and documentation skills
- Define product features and write user stories in collaboration with product, analytics, IT, and UX/UI partners
- Coordinate customization and configuration work with product and intake stakeholders
- Work with a team of product owners (onshore and offshore) and counterparts in analytics, UX/UI, IT, and scrum team to coordinate work, remove roadblocks, and facilitate team needs to deliver value
- Gain an understanding of user experience, product, and capability
- Compile release communications for monthly releases focusing on customization and configuration work
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.