Brooksource is searching for an Associate Project Coordinator for our Fortune 150 Energy partner located in Raleigh, NC for a 12-month contract with potential to hire or extend. This is the ideal opportunity for a recent college graduate with 1+ year’s professional project management or project coordination experience to get their foot in the door and excel within a small team.
This coordinator will provide project coordination and management support for multiple development projects within our client’s enterprise application suite. They will work with project managers to set project goals and timelines, and will standardize and implement tools, processes, and dashboards to ensure success. This individual will maintain project documentation: presentations, meeting minutes, action items, schedules, etc. for assigned projects.
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Provide project coordination/management & logistical support for multiple global project teams (agenda, minutes, action item follow up).
- Schedule and lead cross-functional team meetings with both internal and external partners
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks and team dynamic concerns.
- Ensure effective, accurate and timely communication of critical information to internal and external project team members.
- Collaborate with quality assurance and operations during product development
- Provide leadership using troubleshooting skills and identify solutions to issues that arise during development
- Utilize both Agile and Waterfall methodologies to properly plan and disseminate work
· Bachelor’s degree with academic experience in project leadership
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision, and an innate work ethic and sense of independence to carry projects to completion
- Ideally, one or more years in professional project management or coordination
- Experience with JIRA or other project management tools
- Experience working with Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
· Report: Reporting Directly to the IT Manager
· Company Size: Fortune 150 Energy Company
· Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, 40-hour weeks
· Location: Charlotte, NC
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.