Brooksource is searching for a Jr. Quality Assurance Analyst for one of our leading cable partners in the Charlotte area. As a Junior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be partnering with various teams by assisting with the development of processes and tools that allow the organization to excel in its continuous software development initiatives. As code is being delivered multiple times per day, test coverage is crucial in allowing product to deliver quickly to market while maintaining the high level of quality our consumers deserve. You will be focused in White Box and Functional Testing.
The Junior Quality Assurance Analyst must be a passionate, self-motivated software test engineer to handle all aspects of testing (functional, performance, load, etc.) across a large multiplatform environment. In addition to joining one of the top cable companies in the nation, you will have the opportunity to participate in our professional development program!
- Work on product/project teams developing test plans, test cases and test execution
- Partner with software engineering to design and develop tools and to assist in continuous development initiatives
- Operate in an iterative agile software delivery methodology
- Effectively communicate complex and/or difficult information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting many products on varied release cycles
- Computer Science or similar degree
- Background in software engineering or software quality best practices
- Java coursework and projects
- SQL experience
- Unix command scrips
- Ability to be a problem solver
- Ability to interact with customers and vendors
Benefits of working with our client:
· Ability to grow within an industry leading Telecom Company
· Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
· Ongoing professional and technical training
· Collaborative team environments
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.