Contract to Hire
Brooksource is searching for an Associate Salesforce Software Engineer to join a collaborative scrum team working within a cutting-edge technology stack to build a new platform. This is an opportunity to be at the ground floor of a massive investment to modernize the technology that is driving the way that healthcare is provided!
This team is focusing on building an automation for their home-based care function with feature for the open market. The tool will allow for a more efficient and affordable mechanism for providing care around telehealth, behavioral health and many more. We are looking for innovative minds that can introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Participate and contribute to the shared goal of forming a self-managing team of cross-functional and blended skills.
- Willingness to do what it takes, to create sense of product ownership and strive to build quality products. Be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the Business needs and advocate the same goal within the scrum team members.
- Architect, Design, Develop, Test automation, Deploy and Automate tasks across the application stack and product portfolio.
- Participate in feature or user story level design given high-level requirements, considering the data integration/Indicators/reporting, scalability/performance requirements and monitoring/controls.
- Willingness to learn and apply architecture and design principles, patterns to increase consistency and interoperability of data across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders along with scrum teams in grooming requirements and developing acceptance criteria to deliver value to the customers.
- Collaborate with team members from internal and external teams for integrated solutions as well as shared products and systems.
- Empowered to participate, experimentation, sharing, learning, and solving customer problems across any level of the stack (backend, frontend, database, and infrastructure).
- Communicate, learn, and exchange ideas across teams.
- Perform peer code reviews, support scrum team, and support deployments.
- Document, Test implement and provide ongoing support for all production applications.
- Support ongoing application maintenance. monitoring and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Promote engineering maturity and support initiatives to build multi-skilled teams and establish DevOps practices.
- Ability to build web applications, REST API and web services.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and contribute towards solutions as required.
- Experience with or willing to learn Salesforce technology
- 1+ years of Agile development experience and knowledge of Agile ceremonies and practices.
- Experience working with following: CI/CD tools, REST API development with Sprint Boot, Kafka, Serverless architecture, Containerization, Infrastructure as Cloud (IAC), public /private cloud (Azure), application observability and/or messaging / stream architecture.
- Experience working with Databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience working with Maven, GIT, Docker, Splunk, Jenkins.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks (Cucumber/Gherkin, Maven, Karate).
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Graph QL, Hasura, Camunda, Micro Services, Angular, Type Script, NodeJS, HTML, CSS.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a geographically distributed team
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.