Brooksource is seeking an Associate ServiceNow Developer to join one of our leading healthcare clients in Charlotte, NC. This healthcare organization is leading the pack in digital innovation, optimization and automation, and is looking for an individual to assist in crafting new solutions and processes within their digital workflow management system.
This resource will be responsible for crafting solutions using ServiceNow to enhance existing and future processes, leveraging out-of-box functionality or architecting from scratch as needed.
- Assist in planning, testing and rolling out ServiceNow system enhancements and upgrades.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document within ServiceNow.
- Work directly with process owners on general solutions to gather requirements, architect custom solutions design, build proof of concepts and implementation.
- Provide guidance and training to other administrators and developers.
- Build tools and functions to standardize and centralize common functionalities.
- Remain informed of the latest trends and best practices in Service Management.
This team member will be responsible for securely managing information systems throughout their lifecycle, including; knowing what information systems are within their scope of responsibility, understanding what sensitive data is stored, transmitted, or processed on those information systems, enforcing the security principles of least privilege and least functionality, knowing what events may constitute an information security incident, and understanding their role in security incident response activities.
- Education: High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of related experience required.
- Licensure / Certification / Registration: Certified ServiceNow Administrator required.
- Certified Application Developer preferred. ITIL Foundation Certification preferred.
- Must successfully pass all required certifications within 6 months of hire required.
- Additional Skills/Requirements required: Proficient in ITS processes to include but not limited to analysis, design, build, and testing and change control. Comfortable actively engaging with customers while maintaining a customer centric, business minded outlook.
- (Direct Report): Reporting to the Manager of Service Delivery
- (Company size): 15 Hospital systems, 26,000 employees
- (Hours): Regular 8-5 M-F
- (Location): IT Headquarters Charlotte, NC (position is fully remote)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.