Title: Junior Software Developer
Location: 8640 Evans Ave, Berkeley MO 63134 (100% remote until further notice).
Brooksource is looking to hire a Junior Software Developer to work with one of our clients in the Pharmacy Benefit Management/Health Insurance industry. This is located out of St. Louis, MO and it’s a 12 month Contract to Hire opportunity working full-time hours, with no travel required. We are seeking computer Science graduates (or related discipline) who have a technical foundation and academic, internship/co-op, or on the job experience in back end java development. This is a great chance for you to join a growing team!
- A background of Back End Java development experience
- Experience or knowledge working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with relational databases
- Candidate must be a team player, with an inherent ability to work well under tight timelines, changing priorities, and have strong problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Understanding of microservices
- Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB understanding
- Join a team responsible for implementing the entity platforms across the organization. Key entity platforms include Core Healthcare, Order to Cash, Pharmacy and Benefit Management.
- Engage with partner software engineering, product owner, architecture, infrastructure, and information security organizations to deploy secure, fast, and reliable “building blocks” that transform the software development ecosystem.
- Balance short-term value and long-term transformation between entity data stores and current back-end systems, and strategic prioritization of work.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
· Ability to grow within an industry leading Pharmacy Benefit Management/Health Insurance Company
· Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
· Opportunity to directly impact customers
· Ongoing professional and technical training
· Collaborative team environment
· Take part in professional development program designed to help achieve professional goals and be rewarded for doing so
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.