<< Return to Search Results
Associate Software Engineer
Atlanta, Dallas or Seattle
6 month Contract-to-Hire
Our Telecom client is looking for a Software Engineer to join their Network Supply Chain team to help with upcoming initiatives! You will join a team of other Software Engineers, Product Managers, and architects to design, implement, and deploy software which meet customer's requirements, scales easily, removes the limitations of traditional networking solutions, and supports deployment in highly available environments. Over time, you will participate in architecture and design of various software components focused on creating applications.
- Technical Engineering Services: Participates in engineering projects by adapting and applying software solutions; conducting tests and inspections; preparing reports and calculations.
- Innovation: Understands and shares new ideas which improve an existing system/process/service. System analysis and innovation for continuous system improvement.
- Technical Writing: Maintains knowledge of existing technology documents. Maintains clear documentation for new code and systems used. Documenting systems designs and business requirements.
- Technical Leadership: Collaborates with technical team to deliver technical solutions. Continuously learns new technologies. Ability to offer and communicate ideas and opinions. Ability to learn technologies being used. Awareness of technology roadmap.
- Technology Strategy: Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging engineering practices.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Software Engineering role
- Exposure to object oriented technologies like Java and C# are strongly preferred
- Exposure working within a Cloud Environment is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent team-oriented and interpersonal skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.