Associate Software Engineer (AWS)
As the Associate Software engineer, you will play a crucial role in migrating claims platforms to Amazon Web Services (AWS), handling event streaming, and enabling data access and publishing services. You will be responsible for creating CI/CD pipelines and writing Python/Go programs. You will also create APIs to connect various data sources for cloud development. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies in an agile environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Technical bootcamp experience
· 1+ years of professional experience with Python, Go, or Scala
· 1+ years of professional experience migrating an application to Amazon Web Services (AWS) a huge plus, specifically Kinesis, S3, Glue, API Gateway and Lambda
· Project experience engineering databases (SQL, MongoDB, Graph) for deployment on the cloud
· Project or internship experience in API development with cloud integrations
· Prepare platform for cloud migration utilizing API integrations
· Write scalable Python code to develop back-end components
· Utilize AWS services to deploy cloud applications
· Integrate open-source components into data-analytic platform solutions
· You will be paired with senior technology leaders to learn the environment and be trained on new technologies
What’s In It For You?
· Exposure to new technologies such as Conduit, Spark, and Snowflake
· Opportunity to start your career at a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company
· You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
· You will attend networking events with senior leadership
· Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.