Associate Software Engineer (Salesforce)
Atlanta, GA (remote until September)
$30-35/hour (Depending on Experience)
Our Telecommunications client is looking to expand their Salesforce Team and create a Center of Excellence to house their CRM. As an Associate Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for delivering engineering services, applications, and automation supporting datacenter planning, construction, and ongoing operations at the enterprise level. If you are interested in learning about, understanding and developing work that directly impacts one of the largest Telecom providers, keep reading!
· 1-3 years of experience in related software development job, internship, or co-op
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or Engineering
· Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and experience working in Agile environments, such as Scrum and Kanban
· Object Oriented Programming knowledge – Java Preferred
· Experience with SQL and data structuring
· Solid understanding of the software development life cycle and software methodologies including Object-oriented design methodologies.
· Assist with the authoring and analysis of business use case and functional requirements for software component implementations
· Under the direction of senior engineering staff, code and implement object-oriented component designs
· Prepares the development version of software components for QA testing
· Supports the Productions release of system components and assists with any post-Production issue analysis and problem resolution
· Keeps up on industry trends and current technological standards, languages, coding techniques, utilities, and operational considerations
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?…
· Customized technical and professional training provided including Salesforce Administrator Certification
· Established partnership and program with our customer
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication to ensure your success
· Commitment to long term career path mapping and mentorship
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 30 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.