Brooksource is searching for an Associate Ticket Queue Coordinator for our Fortune 500 Energy partner located in Uptown Charlotte, NC for a 12-month contract with strong potential for extension or hire. This is the ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with academic understanding and internship or professional application testing experience and knowledge of Remedy (or similar) ticketing systems to get their foot in the door and excel within a small team.
This individual will join our client’s Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) portfolio. Their primary responsibilities will be to ensure accurate & prompt assignment of incoming Remedy tickets, notification of any emerging trends of incoming tickets, produce and distribute the daily ticket report and follow up of aging tickets to ensure responsiveness to our users. Once proficient in this role, the opportunity will rise to become knowledgeable and demonstrate the ability to respond to and resolve tickets when not performing queue management duties. A high degree of collaboration is expected with existing EAM Support staff and with users.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn about the Energy industry as well as a number of highly transferable technical skills.
Daily You Will:
· Perform testing as outlined and needed to support regression activities
· Work with users to resolve issues using the tools
· Provide daily support for Maximo functions as well as testing (specific and lifecycle) to ensure identified defects are resolved and that corrections to systems problems do not introduce new issues
· Provide back up support for other areas as determined
· Identify defects and assist with prioritization and remediation efforts.
· Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Prior educational or internship experience in a ticketing and/or application testing environment
· Procedural and analytical thinker with attention to detail
· Self-motivated and can work independently to meet deadlines
· Ideally, previous experience with the Remedy ticketing platform, or similar
· Ideally, understanding of test execution and writing scripts
Qualities of a Top Candidate:
· Understanding of the test cycle and concept of automated and/or manual testing
· Ability to delegate tasks in an organized and effective manner
· Ability to reason logically analyze, load and evaluate performance data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions. The use of excel will be very beneficial.
· Report: Reporting Directly to the IT Manager
· Company Size: Fortune 500 Energy Company
· Location: Remote Contract
· Hours: M-F 8-5PM
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.