Automation Developer (4 Openings)
Are you passionate about digital media, entertainment, and software services? Do you like big challenges and working within a highly motivated team environment? As an Automation Developer in the Hosting, Strategy, Sales & Scheduling (HSS&S) team, you will help develop modern software solutions in cloud.
· 6+ years of experience in Automation and Quality Engineering across platforms (Web & Mobile)
· Extensive experience in test automation of Microservices applications, preferably in Cloud (AWS)
· Familiarly working within the Spring Framework
· API automation frameworks like RestAssured & TestNG frameworks
· Understanding of pub/sub model & Enterprise Integration Patterns
· Proven test automation ability in CI/CD context for Microservices, Web, n-tier, Mobile (iOS & Android) & Cloud platforms
· Relational database experience with SQL
· Extensive experience in test automation of serverless apps with technology stack: AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, API Gateway, AWS Lambda & SQL Server
· Containerization tools experience with Docker or Kubernetes
· Work on applications within rights management and several top initiatives for Peacock/NBCU
· Develop and implement (Shift-Left) test automation to drive applications
· Work closely with our development partners to define automation framework & design based on user stories & technical specifications
· Assist with the design and implementation of software quality engineering capabilities for effective software development across multiple cloud platforms
· Participate in new and emerging test engineering technologies & tools evaluation
· Develop, test, debug, and document new and existing automation frameworks & applications
· Contribute to and respond to automation code and architecture reviews as needed
· Write code and scripts to automate everything possible
Eight Eleven Group (Brooksource) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.