Automation Engineer (Cucumber/Selenium/Java)
- Coordinate QA efforts across several functional teams
- Review design specifications to ensure understanding of project.
- Identify test requirements from specifications and design testing to ensure coverage of project. Develop, document and maintain test cases including data, and scripts used.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Identify any potential quality issues immediately report to manager.
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes.
- Good working knowledge fo Oracle/SQL.
- Be able to write SQL queries for querying data
- Coordinate efforts of offshore test engineers
- Agile Team Experience
- Expertise in Performance testing Capabilities.
- Strong with Automation Tools (Java [Core Java], Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Saucelabs)
- Experience in Web Services Testing is preferred (but not mandatory).
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Knowledge on Designing the Automation Frameworks, Creating the Test Scripts
- Expertise With Automation Tools (Java [Core Java], Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Saucelabs)
- Expertise With Automation Tools (Java [Core Java], Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins,
- Nice to have:
- Salesforce experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.