Automation Engineer (Mobile Apps)
Our global manufacturing and distribution client is seeking an Automation Engineer to join their growing enterprise team! As an Automation Engineer, you will collaborate with designers, testers, product managers, and other developers across the organization to design new software and applications that focus on mobile app development and IoT solutions. This Automation Engineer will test features for existing products and assist in the build of new mobile iOS or Android apps from scratch.
- Experience as a software quality assurance tester within mobile applications
- Ability to write automation scripts from scratch to deliver high quality code that follow best practices
- Familiarity with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance
- Experience working with Selenium, Futter and Swift
- Knowledge of agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development processes/principles
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with development teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Establishes best practices in automated testing to encourage well-documented and reproducible testing results
- Work with Application and Mobile Developers to resolve application entrance criteria, defects, and anomalies
- Interact with project managers and developers to drive projects to on-time, quality releases
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.