Brooksource is searching for an AV Technician to join its Fortune 75 Telecommunications client in the South Charlotte area. You would be responsible for assisting with the scope of conference room design, including evaluating floor plan layouts and ensuring success in implementation of new systems. You would be working in a fast-paced office environment with an AV Engineer as a partner.
• Assisting in deployment, Integration & Testing of Cisco UC-Voice and Video Infrastructure, both hosted and on premise
• Work closely with Project managers throughout the implementation process
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including vendors
- Assist engineer with ticketing, tracking and commissioning systems
- Help with organizational and time management tasks
• Assist the team with the creation of technical tools and templates to help improve the quality of the service delivery process
• Supporting internal technical projects where applicable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a good understanding of Webex as a system
• Assess and report on performance and usage numbers
- Understanding of Crestron would be a bonus
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.