Avaya Support Engineer
Fortune 50 Healthcare
Brooksource is searching for an Avaya Support Engineer for a Fortune 50 client in the healthcare industry. You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high-energy environment within the Voice Engineering team. This role be responsible for fielding tickets from ServiceNow to act as a Tier II support for our clients Avaya environment. You will be responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex single user Avaya incidents. This engineer is responsible for implementation of identified resolutions and provides recommended solutions for basic to moderately complex issues regarding technical approach for resolutions to infrastructure voice service issues.
· Technical infrastructure experience supporting a large enterprise Contact Center environment
· Advanced experience with supporting an Avaya release 8 infrastructure
· Experience supporting various 3rd party integrated technologies such as Nice and Verint call recording and IVR solutions
· Experience planning, coordinating, and implementing resolutions with enterprise-wide impact, following change management processes for implementation
· Advanced experience pulling, interpreting, and identifying voice quality issues as found in EOM call ladders, Splunk or Avaya MST trace data
· Advanced experience with troubleshooting telephony and network environments
· Experience with call flow management applications for Avaya platforms
· Experience with creating/maintaining/following operational support documentation/procedures
· Genesys platform experience
· Experience with Prognosis monitoring tools
· Experience pulling call data (ladders) with Enterprise Oracle Monitoring tool
· Experience pulling call data from Splunk
· Experience with Service Now ticketing system
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
• Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
• Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
• Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.