AWS Cloud Engineer
Brooksource is hiring an AWS Cloud Engineer for our healthcare technology client. This team is focusing on green field development of APIs to support the consumption of data from legacy systems to populate databases. The Cloud Engineer will be responsible for support the design, development, and deployment of these software solutions for the newly formed Data Analytics team.
Qualified candidates will have strong PostgreSQL experience, as well as experience working in an AWS Environment. If you are looking to grow as a leader in a Fortune 50 company, please continue reading and apply below!
· Responsible for application design, development and deployment on small technical engagements or sub-teams of large projects.
· Capture basic functional requirements with Use Cases.
· Captures basic constraining requirements in a supplementary specification.
· Follows use cases as functional specification for development & Identifies and fill gaps in Use Case Specifications.
· Act as a hands-on engineer while also assisting project management and communication between teams.
· Works with clients and project teammates to develop and document requirements, technical documentation, and technical writing.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant technical degree
· 2+ years working in an AWS cloud environment
· 2+ years of experience solid SQL background, specifically in PostgreSQL
· Scripting & process automation experience, Linux shell scripting, PL/pgSQL, other mainstream scripting languages (PERL, Python, etc.)
· Experience working in an Agile scrum environment
· Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, Open Shift, and/or Pivotal Cloud Foundry, preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.