- Create proposals for solving high-impact scalable data solutions with existing Data Platform components, develop prototypes and gain buy-in from business and technical leadership, as well as data engineering teams involved in the delivery.
- Evaluate and recommend services & options available on AWS, integrations across the technology stack and determine best fit.
- Develop architecture & review technical documentation for artifacts delivered.
- Design and build PySpark based applications for both batch and streaming requirements, in-depth knowledge of Kafka and Spark Streaming.
- 8+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect with technical background, and recent exposure to AWS services.
- Experience utilizing MParticle this is not required but is beneficial if you have experience with it
- Experience utilizing Braze- this is not required but is beneficial if you have experience with it
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka, Airflow, Hive, Talend, Snowflake and Redshift.
- Deep domain expertise with data infrastructure, data analytics platforms, and / or data science at scale.
- Have a strong ability to elicit requirements from both business and technical stakeholders. And have a track record for influencing decisions with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.