Azure Cloud Developer
6 Month Contract with Right to Hire
Jacksonville, FL – Remote
Brooksource is seeking an Azure Cloud Developer to join a leading retail partner in the Southeast US. This resource will partner with technical teams and senior architects to analyze technical and non-technical requirements to eventually build cloud-based solutions. The developer will assess the trade-offs between different solutions as it relates to the integration between external and internal systems using impact analysis. This resource will need to be proficient in developing systems using different technologies and can communicate the results back to the technical teams and senior architects. Cloud developers will also work with end-users to optimize integration and user-experience.
· Designs functional specifications, code, test and implement complex Azure Cloud and Client Server MS technology stack programs along with vendor packages along with technical reviews.
· Designs functional specifications, code, test and implement complex Cloud and Client Server MS technology stack programs along with vendor packages along with technical reviews.
· Coordinates analysis necessary to identify viable solution alternatives, creates technical documents, high level solution designs and work estimates.
· Conducts systems tests, monitors results, and take required corrective actions as needed
· Develops appropriate programs and systems documentation according to established IT standards including work effort estimations and project risks.
· Supports/manages systems during deployment and pilot until effective transition has occurred to the support teams.
· Supports training on respective systems or technology solutions for business partners, as needed.
· Daily hands-on experience developing complex solutions in several of the following: Azure Cloud using Terraform IaC, Azure Data Storage, Azure Resources, Azure IAM, YAML, GET, Azure CICD Pipeline deployments.
· Demonstrated a high degree complex application design and development knowledge in the following C#, .Net Core, Blazer, SQL, Azure Cloud functions, Azure Cloud Data Factory and Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, Azure performance tuning, as well as Function Apps/Web/Window Services.
· Work with serverless RESTful APIs to support front-end calls
· Demonstrated experience with technical requirements gathering (interviewing techniques, JAD sessions, questionnaires), requirements analysis (documentation analysis: sequence, activity, state, or UML diagrams; prioritization, cost/benefit, gap, or traceability analysis) or business process re-engineering.
· Demonstrated working knowledge translating a business requirement to a functional design, development, testing and implementation.
· Demonstrated PC skills including proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications, Development Tool Stack (Visual Studio), and Azure DevOps.
· Ability to analytically view and address root cause of problems.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
· Excellent listening, persuasion, verbal, and written communication skills to effectively convey complex and detailed technical information.
· Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
· An innovative self-starter with the initiative to learn new technologies and processes.
· Solid organizational, analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
· Bachelor’s Degree – Information Technology, Application Development, Computer Science, Cloud, or related field
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.