Job Title: Azure Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Louisville, KY or Remote
Job Description: Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 100 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you! As an Azure Cloud Engineer within the Cloud Service Management group you will work with the architecture team to provide high level support and monitoring of Azure cloud environments. You will be working with 2 other architects and 4 engineers and be the last layer of support between the customer and Microsoft.
To be successful you will need a strong technical orientation, be a creative problem solver, be motivated to advance in the field and work well in a team-oriented environment. You will also have an opportunity to make an impact on highly visible projects across the organization with a team that is going to double in size!
· 3+ years technical support with Microsoft Azure
· Experience deploying/migrating net new applications to Azure via CI/CD
· Experience with PowerShell
· Working knowledge with Terraform would be nice to have
· Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Azure cloud services
· Create documentation and implementation plans to allow support teams to build and manage the internal cloud environment
· Experience working in Scrum/Agile environment
· Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently to support deadlines
· Demonstrate ability to use problem solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve issues
· Demonstrate ability to write and present effective materials, including presentations, status reporting, technical diagrams, and flowcharts
· Ability to follow and adhere to policies, procedures and standards relating to network and systems management
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.