Job Title: Azure Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Louisville, KY or Remote
Job Description: Brooksource is seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer within the Identity and Access Management group to help lead the planning, design and engineering of enterprise-level identity and access management (IAM) capabilities related to Cloud Application Security within Enterprise Information Protection. This role will be responsible for the definition and deployment of IAM capabilities and processes with a focus on cloud-based architecture (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS). This is a role focused on automation, process, and necessary tools to support secure deployment and operations of IAM services for on-premise and cloud services for the clients fast-paced application development environment and technology operations. The role requires a grasp of application security principles and practices and a background working in both IAM and cloud initiatives within a large enterprise.
The Azure Cloud Engineer will lead, consult and recommend solutions on matters relating to IAM capabilities with specific focus on cloud-based architecture (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS). This is a role focused on delivering automation, processes and the necessary IAM capabilities to support secure development, deployment, and operations within the client’s multi-cloud environment. The role requires a grasp of application security principles, cloud technologies, the CI/CD pipeline and general IAM practices within a large enterprise.
· Build a very close working relationship with cloud architecture, cloud engineering, application development and QA teams.
· Participate in designing IT and Cloud security strategy, system security controls and secure configuration.
· Implementation and operationalization of Azure AD to provide SSO integration and cloud identity provider services, including B2E, B2B and B2B
· Develop processes to support automation of IAM services in support of a CI/CD pipeline
· Help define and implement cloud IAM process, automation, and tools
· Managed Azure AD Connect Synchronization Service which aligns on-premises identities with cloud identities to enable the enterprise to use Azure AD as the central IDP.
· Enable new security and service resiliency through improvements to the AAD Connect configuration (Password Hash Sync, Seamless SSO, Hybrid Azure AD Join, etc.)
· Manage Azure Application Proxy which provides secure remote access to on-premises web applications
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Security or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of technical cyber security experience
· 2+ years of project leadership experience
· Experience implementing and supporting IAM tools and processes
· Experience working in a multi-cloud environment
· Advanced experience leading special projects and producing metrics, measurements, and trend reports
· Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decisions based upon situational circumstances
· Ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels of the organization
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.