Azure Cloud Engineer
Our Fortune 100 Agriculture client has an opportunity in their Information Technology group. They are looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer to join their team and assist with their cloud migration and data center migration projects. They are seeking a candidate with excellent technical and communication skills, both verbal and written. The candidate should have a strong background in system administration, engineering, and security, with recent experience in Azure. The candidate must have the ability to think and solve problems independently within a changing environment while working closely with project and enterprise IT teams.
- 3+ years of experience working within the Azure cloud platform
- 2+ years of experience working with Terraform
- Knowledge of automation pipelines
- Knowledge of the following:
- Azure DevOps
- Windows and Linux OS
- Provide day to day and project related security support for system maintenance and integration of security technology infrastructure and processes in the cloud.
- Deploy security controls as code in support of projects and day to day operations.
- Monitor internal control systems to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained.
- Interface with peers, other IT teams, leadership, and end users to develop innovative solutions to complex problems and improve controls to mature the security organization.
- Design, implement, and update technical control requirement models and methodologies to support security policy and standards.
- Perform security gap analysis, provide recommendations to resolve gaps and guide the development of business cases to identify and evaluate new products.
- Optimize current product implementations. Support and develop roadmaps for current and future platforms.
- Contribute to complex system analysis to improve internal team processes and procedures to mature the security organization.
- Develop, implement, and support standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to security domains.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.