Smart Manufacturing Azure Solution Architect
One of our largest Agricultural clients here in the Twin Cities area is in search of an Azure Solution Architect to join their Smart Manufacturing team. This individual will have the opportunity to work directly with the Portfolio Manager and collaborate on projects where they will leverage their previous knowledge to provide technical consultation on productivity solutions on manufacturing plant floors.
- 4+ years of experience designing solution architecture in cloud environments (Azure preferred)
- Strong skills in Microsoft 365 Applications (SharePoint, Power Platform, MS Project, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure applications to include the following: Azure IoT hub, Azure SQL, cognitive services, AI, data gateways, DevOps, etc.
- Experience in Smart Manufacturing solutions
- Support key small and medium sized Proof of Concept projects in a portfolio of Global Operations/Smart Manufacturing projects.
- Provide support to the Portfolio Manager for assigned projects.
- Provide technical consultation and Azure expertise on productivity solutions at the manufacturing plant floor.
- Execute projects in compliance with established processes and standards including developing standard project, business analysis, and technical documentation.
- Support project tasks with varying complexity, including integrations to plan manufacturing system and data.
About Eight Eleven:
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of everything we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. For nearly 20 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships with our clients, consultants and internal employees in an effort to create an unparalleled experience.
We’re your trusted partner for delivering on technology initiatives through a variety of resourcing solutions. We provide technology solutions ranging from contingent labor to managed services, along with our niche consulting programs Technical Youth and Project Patriot which address workforce talent gaps. With 29 major hubs around the nation and growing, Brooksource is working to redefine what to expect from an IT Services provider.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.