Backend Java Developer
Long Term Contract
$50-55/hr. Depending on Experience
Our enterprise telecom client is seeking a skilled Backend Java Developer to join a team focused on building backend services for the organization's notifications platform and region access. As the Backend Java Developer, you will be focused on improving existing architecture and must be experienced with NodeJS, Docker, MySQL, and Postgres. You will also be supporting AWS products and building microservices regularly!
- 4+ years of experience with java development including NodeJS
- Experience with AWS deployments and Docker containers
- Experience with MySQL, Postgres, or other SQL Databases
- Strong understanding and exposure of system design with Microservices and experience processing through a pipeline
- Primarily responsible for daily backend engineering processes and building backend services to support web services
- Support the AWS environment deployments
- Work to improve current microservices and architecture of systems in place
- Support the regional access capabilities in regards to the notifications platform: SMS, push notifications, etc.
What's in it for you?
A welcoming, team environment where you will be provided an opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 telecommunications company. Eight Eleven group offers Health, Dental and Vision benefits, weekly pay, holiday paid time off and sick leave.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.