Backend Java Developer III
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic backend Java developer to join a fast-growing analytics team on various data science projects. You will be primarily working on Core Java, Spring/Spring boot, Rest Web Service API and Microservices leveraging the newest and cutting-edge technologies available on the market, including cloud, Kubernetes, pivotal cloud foundry and Apigee. If you are a sharp, innovative and talented java developer wanting to fully utilize your software development skills, keep learning and growing with your career, be engaged and enabled with various exciting data science projects, this is the right opportunity for you.
• Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related field
• Java expert, extensive experienced and skilled in code organization, refactoring, reusability and best practices with Java
• 8+ years of hands on software development experience using Java/J2EE technologies
• 5+ years of experience building spring boot web applications
• Experience in various framework like Hibernate, Mybatis, etc
• SQL databases like MySQL, MS SQL server, no sql databases
• Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
• experienced with agile scrum methodology, experienced working in agile teams
• Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations, Translates business requirements into functional / technical specifications;
• Good analytical skills to break down requirements, solve complex problems
• Test driven development
• Dev-ops, continuous integration / continuous deployment, pipelines
• Background in delivering full-life cycle projects
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.