Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you! Brooksource is searching for a BI Engineer to join the Healthcare Service Product Agility team. This team is responsible for leading the transformation from project mindsets to an agile organization for the entire enterprise. This role will focus on how they measure the progress and transformation of this journey.
- Pull from data sets and create data visualizations within Power BI
- Candidate will need experience working with large datasets in MS SQL and have the ability to translate those datasets into MS Power BI reporting.
- Must have a working knowledge of agile productivity metrics and how they relate to transformation.
- Candidate must be able to work independently without significant supervision.
- Reporting and business intelligence solutions in support of organizational agile transformation.
- Reports on the progress of the agile transformation initiative and on the maturity of agile teams in order to accelerate the delivery of business value.
- Will utilize the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information.
- Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Ability to pull data and create visualizations in Power BI
- Ability to build, maintain, and troubleshoot PowerApps
- Solid background in SQL
- Any agile experience would be strongly preferred
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.