Billing Design Analyst I
Billing Design Analysts are responsible for analysis, documentation, and creating billing solutions for both ICOMS and CSG billing systems. Billing Design Analysts will ensure billing solutions meet specified and approved requirements from our internal customers as well as Billing Executive leadership. This position includes documenting high-level solutions, performing testing of the solution, documenting the configuration, submitting developer requirements (if required), and providing technical billing subject matter expertise and support of billing solution launches.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works intimately with business owner/requestors or design architecture on understanding requirements and documenting requirements.
- Develops and documents billing solutions including process flows.
- Understands all order entry processes and procedures and business rules within the company.
- Works with Data Standards, requests data standard codes, and ensures we are following data standard guidelines.
- Performs analysis on billing systems, billing data, and processes in order to determine the best billing design and solution.
- Provides support for complex issues within our billing systems.
- Runs queries and pulls billing data to support analysis and billing design.
- Designs solutions for MEC (Master Enterprise Catalog) to support the Gateway system.
- Creates and documents billing system configuration guides.
- Perform other duties a requested by supervisor.
- Strong experience in SQL and Excel
- Strong Communicator (written and verbal): ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to conduct presentations in front of an audience (could include Executive Leadership)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of industry requirements used to support end user cable, data, and telephony billing
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Knowledge of systems used by Cable and/or Telecommunications industries to support billing, customer services, and accounting activities is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft desktop products including Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Project
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.