Validate and interpret data from various source systems, consolidated in a SQL data workspace to ensure its accuracy and quality.
· Work with Medline’s Sales Commissions business and IS teams to capture data/business requirements and develop an understanding of all domains under the Sales Compensation organization including but not limited to: SAP, PeopleSoft, SQL Data Warehouse, third-party vendor solution and custom built .NET apps in the Data Warehouse.
· Perform a variety of roles ranging from process design and requirements gathering to writing and executing test cases.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to update source system data to support the business requirements.
· Present findings to IS Team leads as well as provide summary and detail level reports to support data analysis.
· Work with Enterprise Architects, Data Architects, IS Team Leads and Subject Matter Experts to capture and understand all of the requirements that drive data and functionality decisions of the Sales Compensation platform.
· Write SQL queries to validate data at every integration point and confirm against requirements.
· Provide ongoing support for future enhancements of the Sales Compensation applications.
· Perform initial troubleshooting, technical support, change management and maintenance of in house developed systems or applications in both production and test environments including Upgrades and Data Migrations.
· Identify, recommend and implement fixes for issues that arise.
· Own and maintain documentation for the Sales Compensation solution.
· Perform training and create job aids for the Sales Compensation business team.
· Create and maintain Jira tasks.
To qualify, you must possess the following skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in consulting or similar Systems Analyst position
· Demonstrated experience in learning and understanding business domains and domain knowledge.
· Superior verbal, written communication skills, and data analysis skills
· Excellent knowledge of SQL for performing data analysis
· Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio) software
· Strong functional and business knowledge in an ERP environment
· Experience with using reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Tableau and/or other enterprise reporting tools.
· Plus: Experience with Autosys job scheduler.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.