Must have active Secret Clearance
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics; or equivalent work experience
- 12 years of total experience in assessing federal financial business processes, developing financial systems options, and implementing system solution to include demonstrated experience with federal financial management including all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting.
- In addition to that, specialized demonstrated experience in the following (total 8 years)
- 5 years demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and executing training specific to Momentum systems that may include agenda development, delivery and documentation update
- AND at least 3 years of experience presenting and developing training material for user groups ranging from zero experience to advanced users
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.