Our metal distribution client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for their eCommerce team. In this role, you will work with business users to develop business requirements and function designs of the systems and work with software engineering teams to develop world class cloud solutions, validate and implement the software systems to make sure they meet business expectations.
On a daily basis, you will analyze software systems and develop requirements for the enhancement of these systems; assist business users in collecting, formulating, and formalizing business requirements for the systems; and develop functional designs working with the programming team. You will assist in testing, and play a key role in the implementation, training, and documentation of the software systems. This is an Agile environment, so you will be participating in scrum meetings as well as sprint product deployments.
- Proficiency with the Agile methodology
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a Software environment
- Experience in formal techniques in business requirements collection and analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Jira is a strong wish list
- Experience in Quality Analysis process and various testing techniques such as system integration testing, load testing, regression testing, AB testing, etc.
- High level of proficiency with Excel
- Excellent communication, documentation, and customer service skills is a must
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline OR Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with related field experience.
What's in it for You?
Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Work site Wellness Programs
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition and Health club Reimbursement
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Life Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401k and Profit sharing
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.